Thursday, October 20, 2016

Destruction and Construction


Abby was feeling punky today so Mr. Maple and I went over to check out progress on Maple Tree Cottage.  Yesterday our tree man removed the ugly shrubs from the front right of the house.  We will be landscaping to our own taste in due time.  


Then we walked around back and saw this machine.


This happened.  This is the foundation for the addition where the master bathroom and laundry room will be.  



I'm so excited.  More to come.

Stay tuned, Abby and Stephanie


7 comments:

Candace said...

It's like watching a This Old House episode except that it's in you own gackyard🐶💚🚜

Needled Mom said...

It must be so much fun to watch it all coming to fruition.

Lynn said...

Wow! All the planning and it's really happening!

Sandy said...

I enjoy all kinds of fix-it shows -- gardening, decorating, you name it. I am so looking forward to seeing your house and yard transformed. I hope Abby feels better soon. I have always loved Abby pictures and stories.

Carrie P. said...

I am excited for you.
I just noticed that chimney. It seems in a odd place.

Jeanna said...

Yay! It's really moving along.

I hope Abby is feeling better.

Jackie said...

Is the box in the front the AC? It looks like you're making BIG changes! I'm looking forward to seeing the rehab progress. Is there finished space below the addition? We don't have basements here in Florida and I'm always intrigued by them!